Wednesday, October 14, 2009

200th Post of Year 2

I realized last night that I got so wrapped up in writing about chocolate and biceps that I forgot to mark a milestone! SightSalad is now 200 posts into Year 2.

As is my custom, I'll share with you my favorite posts of the last 100 days.

117/365 Kelly & Matt's second engagement shoot -- The weather played nicely, and we had a great time wandering all over Butler's campus for these photos.

119/365 Stunning zinnias -- It's no secret that I love photographing flowers. The color and complexity of this zinnia just blows me away.

129/365 An easy dinner at the IMA -- I really love the crisp architectural lines and repeating patterns in this photo. Converting it to black and white during post-processing really focuses the eye on the shape and form instead of just subject.

146/365 The amazing Keith Urban -- Awesome opportunity. Fantastic concert. Amazing performer. Wonderful singer. Excellent evening at the Indiana State Fair!

152/365 Exotic animals and butterflies -- Zoos and gardens always offer a wide range and new mix of subject matter. After all, I don't live in a region where meerkats run wild and chill out on my porch.

166/365 Camera + Dog -- My darling Buster. I just want to squeeze him when I see this photo.

185/365 Love is in the air -- Light painting experiment gone right. Definitely a fun thing to try.

191/365 The gift of flowers -- Being fall, that means it's mum season, our last bit of colorful flowers before we head into the monochromatic late fall and winter seasons. This mum is a great finale.

195/365 Near-harvest soybeans -- I consider soybeans to be just as iconic in Indiana as corn, so I wanted to try to do them some artistic justice.

197/365 Gorgeous sunrise -- And finally, from just last week, the most beautiful sunrise I've seen in a long time. I could have stood and kept photographing it for the duration of its progression, but alas, I have a job and had to get to work on time.


Do you have a favorite that I neglected to include in the list? I'd be happy to hear it!

Onward, toward 300 we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment