Wednesday, October 21, 2009

208/365 Lightning-fast portraits


Today's pink-themed post is a photo of my beautiful mother. And yes, the pink item is indeed another article of clothing. But at least this time it didn't come out of my closet!

Mom needed a quick headshot for use in her church's new directory. Because of her recovery from her riding injury, she didn't feel up to going and sitting for a studio-type shot, so she told them her daughter was a photographer and would take care of it.

(I have the urge to insert evil laughter here. Why is that?)

Sunday was a beautiful day (though chilly), so we ran outside and did a super-quick photo with the light of the setting sun. I think it lights her beautifully.

And thanks to Chase for making her laugh behind me. I enjoy happy photos.

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/60s, f/5.6 at ISO 800 at about 6:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment