Sunday, October 4, 2009

193/365 A common affliction

What woman doesn't get frustrated with her hair at some point in her life?

It's a pretty common affliction.

But while you can vaccinate against the seasonal flu and malaria, there's no prevention for this kind of sickness. You just have to live with it.

I've heard that when you get to middle age, you learn to stop fighting it and finally accept the hair you're born with. I have yet to experience that yet, but then, I'm still in my 20s. I have a long way to go before I'm cured.

In the meantime, I continue spending a lot more money than I'd like trying different products, hoping with each new bottle or tube or tub that I'll find the miracle product that makes my hair behave the way I want it to.

No luck yet. I still haven't found the remedy.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/60s, f/2.8 at ISO 1000 under overhead incandescent lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment