Monday, October 19, 2009

204/365 Get well soon


As encouragement while she recovers from her riding accident, Mom received this lovely hand-made card from a little girl she knows at church.

(The second "l" uses pink, so it qualifies for my theme!)

The girl colored both the front of the card and the inside, so she put a lot of work into it! The best line from the message inside?

"I'm glad you're not badly dameged."

So cute. Cards like this are absolutely the best.

Maybe I need to break out some crayons and get back to basics.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 640

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm... I dunno, I think that's more magenta than pink. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every gift hamper purchased actually gave back. Send a joyous gift hamper, not the usual one. Awesomely designed & curated with a hand-written gift card. Send your gift hamper today! Support Local Business. Fast Shipping. Affordable Prices. get well soon hamper

    ReplyDelete