Sunday, October 11, 2009

200/365 Chocolate and curls

Two weeks ago, I took on a new challenge. It's called Eat.Sweat.Blog., and it lasts through the month of October.

It entails exercising 20 days this month and committing to 10 healthy-eating "feats" during that time. The feats range from the rather extreme, like taking in only liquids for a day, to the simpler, such as brown-bagging your lunch 10 days.

One feats I'm working toward is called "SW-e-AT." For this feat, each day the site admins choose a food and a part of your body. You have to eat that food and exercise that part of your body that day, and you have to do that any 10 days of the month.

Last Friday's pairing was dark chocolate (no need to twist my arm to get me to eat that!) and biceps. Excellent! The problem is I haven't been as motivated to go for the other pairings.

I'm doing well on some of the other feats, though! Look out at the end of October for a (slightly) healthier me.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 1600 in mixed lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment