Friday, October 16, 2009

203/365 Go pink


It's good to get out of the box once in a while, right? To spice things up a bit and challenge myself, I'm going to try something new here: a week-long photo theme.

You can go about choosing a theme hundreds of ways, but to start things off, I'm going to select a color. For an entire week, I'll aim to have my photos center around that theme in some way.

The first color? Pink.

Why pink? Not only is it currently breast cancer awareness month, but my office has its annual charity open house on Friday afternoon. All proceeds go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and I'm going to help photograph the event.

So I already have a day with lots of pink opportunities.

Have an idea for an interesting future theme? Leave a suggestion in the comment section of this post and let me know!

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment