Saturday, June 28, 2008

105/365 Seeing double

One of the women I work with had twin baby girls earlier this year, and she brought them to visit yesterday. They're now five months old and cute as can be. I came in from lunch, visited for a minute, then asked if the mom minded if I got my camera.

Conveniently, both girls were awake, happy, and started talking about all the things they'd seen that day. I'm not fluent in baby, but I got the gist of how interesting and exciting it was.

I love that age when babies are starting to attempt verbal communication. You can see in the expressions on their faces that they're trying so hard to tell you something really important, but they just can't quite get it out so you can understand.

Chase, who's now 21, is the last baby we've had in my entire family, including cousins. So I've never really been around that many of them, even when I was babysitting in high school. I expect that will change in the next decade or so!

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 in natural window light at about 1:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment