Saturday, June 28, 2008

104/365 Red sky at morning

I enjoy being the first one up in the morning. I like being able to wake up gradually and quietly, eating my breakfast alone while watching the news. On the weekends, I'm rarely up first (because getting 8+ hours of sleep is the one thing I like more than being the first up).

That was one thing that never grew on me when I had roommates in college. Chances were, we all got up around the same time, and by design you were forced to be pleasant and sometimes chatty right away.

On Thursday morning, one of many quiet, lovely mornings, as I was finishing my breakfast and beginning to fix my lunch, this beautiful sunrise was up with me.
I usually ooh and ahh the sunrises at that time of the morning but let them go uncaptured, but this one was too gorgeous.

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/60s, f/5 at ISO 200 at 6:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment