Saturday, June 7, 2008

83/365 Sex and the City version 2.25

After my post-birthday celebratory dinner on Thursday evening with my parents, Dad went home, and Mom and I went and saw Sex and the City.

So now I've seen it approximately 2.25 times. I think I liked it even more the second (well, sort of third) time.

We talked about it all the way home -- I finally don't have to keep my mouth shut anymore! And now I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, because I won't be seeing it in the theater again.

It seems like every time I go to a movie (which isn't very often), the price increases by $.50. At both of the theaters I've been to recently, it now costs $9.50 for a single ticket. How do kids afford to go out on a Saturday night anymore?

When you figure two tickets to a movie, pizza beforehand (I'm being frugal), gas to get there and home, and any snacks that you don't sneak in from outside -- you're looking at $50!

I feel for them. Heck, I have a full-time job and it still hurts.

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 in ambient theater lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment