Monday, July 27, 2009

127/365 Baubles and bangles

I already knew I needed more accessories. But becoming addicted to TLC's "What Not To Wear" just drove the point home.

Are you familiar with this completely and utterly fabulous show? Prior to mid-June, I knew of it, and I knew who Stacy London was, from seeing her on "Oprah" and the "Today Show," but I'd never seen an episode, due to my lack of access to cable TV.

But then things changed. Mom and Dad stepped into the digital television world and signed up for satellite TV service. And I became acquainted with What Not To Wear.

Really, I should blame Mom. She got hooked first, then introduced me with a persuasive, "You've got to try this. All the cool kids are watching." And how could I resist? She is my mother, after all, and aren't you supposed to obey your parents?

It worked, I'm addicted, and I have a full six years' worth of episodes to catch up on. Be still, my heart.

And let's go shopping!

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment