Saturday, July 25, 2009

124/365 Sundaes with sprinkles

I may have said this before, but I'll say it again: I love nothing more than spending quality time with my friends and family.

It doesn't take anything fancy, or a special event, to make it fun. I just enjoy relaxing together, chatting, and just being together. Two of my girlfriends came over on Friday night, and that's exactly what we did. Pizza + hot fudge sundaes with sprinkles + a goofy rom com + time together = the perfect Friday night!

In processing this photo for posting, I played a little with the Vibrance slider in my new Photoshop CS4. I decreased the vibrance to give it a slightly softer, pastel feel. I don't usually care for photos that have been super-processed, but this technique appeals to me, as an every-once-in-a-while treat.

Just like a hot fudge sundae. Indulge every once in a while. It makes life more fun.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 1000, with vibrance reduced in Photoshop CS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment