Sunday, June 7, 2009

75/365 Out for dinner

My chosen birthday celebration dinner locale on Friday night was the one and only [location in Avon] Olive Garden.

Yum. Yum. Yum.

Yes, it's a franchise restaurant, but it's my favorite, so please don't scoff. I know there are oodles of Italian restaurants in the greater Indianapolis area, but Olive Garden is close and consistently good.

Surprisingly, the wait was only about 20 minutes on Friday night, even though people were spilling out onto the sidewalk.

While we waited, I kept my camera busy shooting photographs of these beautiful yellow lilies growing as part of OG's landscaping.

Dinner was wonderful, in company, service, and food, and I brought half of my dinner home to enjoy Saturday evening.

Great way to end the work week!

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 at about 6:15 p.m. in direct sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment