Wednesday, January 6, 2010

282/365 Test of trivia


I love this version of Trivial Pursuit. It's the Millennium Edition, and because of that, my age doesn't place me at as much of a disadvantage as when I play the original classic version. In the original master set, all of the popular culture events, scientific facts, and sports milestones happened prior to about 1982.

If you hadn't yet become a human being at that point in time, (and assuming you're not a quiz bowl master) it makes answering those questions a little more difficult.

I recently gave the Who Wants to be a Millionaire? game a try and felt it paled in comparison to Trivial Pursuit. Nevertheless, I love trying new board games.

It's always hard to beat a classic.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 500

No comments:

Post a Comment