Thursday, January 7, 2010

283/365 Stand mixer heaven


When it comes to baking, there's nothing that makes me happier than being able to mix the ingredients in a KitchenAid stand mixer. It makes life so much easier (not to mention cleaner).

It has the perfectly sized bowl. It has several speed settings. It allows for hands-free mixing. It comes in a beautiful rainbow of colors. It does cookie dough, cake batter, bread dough, meringue... just about anything under the sun.

I don't personally have one, but Mom's is readily accessible for me. For the last several weeks, every time the word "cookie" comes up in conversation, Dad has started begging for peanut butter cookies.

I finally broke down and made some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies for him. But only because I got to use the stand mixer.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/15s, f/2.8 at ISO 640

No comments:

Post a Comment