Thursday, January 28, 2010

299/365 All in a day's work


When it comes to learning something new, I often find that it helps me to watch someone in action doing [insert task/activity here].

Last week I got to watch a photographer and videographer in action on a commercial photo shoot. Unfortunately, that meant standing outside in mid-January in Indiana all morning (it took at least two hours inside before I could actually feel my toes again), but I still found it interesting and valuable.

We moved to several locations during the shoot, both inside and outside. And part of the outside shoot involved driving on the interstate, going at least 60 mph, with the videographer hanging out the sunroof and back window of the jeep.

I didn't envy him that -- but only because that January wind was seriously cold. He was totally game, though, and confident in what he was doing.

I haven't seen the video footage yet, but I bet it's great!

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/125s, f/5.6 at ISO 250 at about 10:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment