Thursday, August 20, 2009

151/365 New kids on the block

I have a great job.

It's great on a regular day, but on Thursday afternoon, we had a pitch-in party celebrating and welcoming all new employees who'd joined in the last year, complete with outdoor games and a session of on-the-spot questioning.

I was considered one of the "newbies" since I've been with the company since the beginning of this year.

What happens when you mix an art director with a cornhole board? A perfectly painted board immediately recognizable as an ear of corn:

Outdoor games, in my book, wouldn't be complete without a rousing game of badminton. I've heard rumors that this net gets set up on a regular basis, but I haven't seen it quite yet.

I'd say this was a great way to officially welcome all of us to the company! Why don't we do this every week?

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/125s, f/5.6 at ISO 100 and 320 at about 5:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment