Sunday, August 2, 2009

131/365 Herbs and good debating

On Friday night, I got another chance to spend time with friends, just visiting and being together. They came bearing fresh herbs, coasters, canned beans and jam, and dessert. And loads of good conversation.

We discussed race and disorderly conduct, considered the ethics involved in freelance work, and spent at least 30 minutes debating the merits and meaning of The Biggest Loser. We were so busy talking -- until 11:30 p.m. -- that we never moved from the kitchen table to the living room.

That tells me I definitely need to make my kitchen a cozy space.

It was a great way to end the week. I can't wait for more nights just like it.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/60s, f/2.8 at ISO 800 under incandescent lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment