Sunday, August 16, 2009

144/365 Indiana sweet corn

Mmm, Indiana sweet corn. It's so wonderfully tender, sweet, and juicy. Even the Pioneer Woman was raving about a batch of Indiana sweet corn this week, and she lives all the way in Oklahoma.

I can't say that I've ever had corn in any other state for the sake of comparison, but I do know this is excellent.

Hey, Indiana is known for its corn, so it should be good, right? If we're going to be labeled as rednecks who live surrounded by corn fields, at least let the corn be tasty. Personally, I'd rather be surrounded by corn fields than, say, cotton. Or tobacco. Or Brussels sprouts.

I'll take my fresh-from-the-garden corn on the cob over those any day.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400 in the light from a window at about 7:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment