Tuesday, April 21, 2009

30/365 Bunches of bananas

I've mentioned before that I don't really care for bananas. But I'm on a mission to learn to like them.

I want to like them for many reasons. For one, they're incredibly good for you. But two, what's easier than grabbing a healthy snack that comes in its own container and doesn't have to be washed? You just separate one from its neighbors and you're set to go!

I did the same thing with salad years ago when I started college. I didn't like salad before then. But being a picky eater, and seeing that eating salad would open up a lot of new restaurant options for me, I was determined to learn to like it.

And now I do. So for the last couple of weeks, I've been forcing myself to eat bananas. And honestly, they're growing on me.

But they're still not my favorite.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment