Thursday, April 9, 2009

18/365 Tulips in bloom

I noticed at home last night that the tulips are now beginning to bloom.

It reminded me of this post on Apartment Therapy this week. Maybe you already do, but if you don't, can you imagine living in an area populated by tulip fields, instead of the corn, wheat and soybeans we have in central Indiana?

Acres and acres and acres of vibrant colors in every shade imaginable. It makes the photographer in me start buzzing through ideas for utilizing such unique local scenery.

Someday I want to travel to an area like this when the tulips are blooming to see it firsthand. Is that so much to ask?

Until then, I'll be satisfied with the bunches of red ones I have at home.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 500

No comments:

Post a Comment