Sunday, March 15, 2009

357/365 Drink substitution

About a year ago, I weaned myself off of having a daily Diet Coke. I eased into the change by drinking caffeinated iced tea with lunch instead of the evil soda, and the transition actually wasn't so hard.

I still love an occasional Diet Coke -- with Mexican food, pizza, certain headaches -- but I'll now go weeks without having one. Every once in a while, there's nothing that can measure up to the crisp bite of cold carbonation.

I can't really say that my life has changed without it, since I only had one can per day to start with, but I know the iced tea is better for me.

Man, this makes me thirsty just writing about it...

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 640

No comments:

Post a Comment