Sunday, March 8, 2009

351/365 Before and after

[FYI: girlie post ahead.]

It was time for a change.

I've been letting my hair grow out for a couple of years, not knowing how long I'd let it go, but loving the fact that I could get it all into a ponytail.

But after a while you just get sick of it. And once I've made the decision to do something about it, I want to do it now. That day came on Saturday.

I had my hairdresser cut 4-5 inches off my hair, and it feels great. I'd love to be one of those women who grows her hair out and donates 10+ inches of it to Locks of Love or Beautiful Lengths, but I'll never make it. I'll have to make my charitable contributions in other ways.

I ascribe to the theory that once you've known the wonders of short(er) hair, you'll never go back.

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 indoors at about 11:00 a.m., and Canon 40D, with on-camera fill flash, 1/250s, f/5.6 at ISO 100 at about 4:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment