Thursday, March 12, 2009

356/365 Reluctant greeter

We all feel different after a big haircut, and Buster is no different.

He's always especially cuddly after a grooming appointment, partially because he's relieved to be home, but also because he's now walking around with less fur and it's 35 degrees outside.

Poor guy. But it's so cute on him.

So when I got home from work yesterday, after his quarterly trip to the groomer's, he didn't even want to get out of his bed to greet me. He was curled up in a tight little ball, nose to tail, thought about getting up, hopped out of his bed, then hopped right back in and snuggled down.

He kept his nose buried while I got some photos of him, and he just followed me with his eyes or ignored me altogether.

I don't blame him. If I'd been comfortable in a warm bed by a fire, I wouldn't have wanted to get up, either.

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/60s, f/4.5 at ISO 1600, shot in black and white at about 6:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment