Friday, September 26, 2008

194/365 Craving tea

I just began regularly drinking tea this past winter, and now, having visited the Celestial Seasonings factory, I'm mildly fixated on their products.

The problem is, they make 101 different varieties, and so few are actually stocked on store shelves in this area. I've been on a hunt recently for two specific kinds: Sleepytime Extra, a chamomile blend that has valerian, and Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai, which just sounds too tasty not to try.

I found the Sleepytime Extra at a new Fresh Market, but I'm still on a hunt for the Chai.

It's not as though I'm out of other kinds to drink (as you can tell). But isn't it true that you always want something you don't have?

The arrival of fall and the approach of cool weather is making me crave tea more and more.

Camera: Canon 40D with external E-TTL flash bounced off the ceiling, 1/125s, f/4 at ISO 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment