Saturday, September 13, 2008

181/365 Dinner on 9/11

I can't believe it's been seven years since 9/11. As everyone says, it's one of those days that you will remember in extreme detail for the rest of our lives.

Having been born in the '80s, this was really the first time I truly felt like our country could really be vulnerable to attack. I was a senior in high school on 9/11, and as soon as I heard the news about the first plane hitting the tower, the world suddenly seemed much smaller.

I didn't mark the anniversary this year by doing anything significant, though the events of that day were on my mind throughout my waking hours.

Here's to the memories of everyone we lost that day and everyone who is working to change the world and ensure it won't happen -- anywhere -- again.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 800 indoors in mixed lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment