Monday, September 15, 2008

184/365 My latest guilty pleasure

I'm utterly and completely hooked on Gilmore Girls, which you can probably surmise from this photo.

It's yet another television show that I didn't even start watching until it had gone off the air, a list for me that includes both Friends and Sex and the City.

But I don't mind.

What it means for me: Seven complete seasons on DVD. With crystal-clear reception. No commercials. No waiting an entire week to find out what happens with Lorelai and Luke or Rory and Dean. I can just pop in the next disc.

Ah, heaven.

I really didn't need to get hooked on yet another show. I've only recently (just this summer) become a convert of The Office, and the new seasons of Dancing with the Stars, Chuck and The Biggest Loser will be starting in the next week or two.

Aaaahhh!

What's a girl to do? Sit back, grab a cup of tea, and give in.

Camera: Canon 40D with external E-TTL flash, 1/125s, f/4.8 at ISO 800.

No comments:

Post a Comment