Sunday, March 28, 2010

354/365 New theme: look down

Time for a new theme! This week: Look Down.

I did Look Up for one of my first themes, so it makes sense that I should go the opposite direction, too.

And I'm starting the week with a play on the words of the theme. Instead of a literal perspective, or looking downward, for this photo, I pulled off the road and looked back at downtown Indianapolis.

This road along the White River gives you a great view of the city as you approach. Plus, in the evening, your back is to the west, so the buildings are bathed in the warm glow of the setting sun.

I've always enjoyed driving into downtown Indianapolis along this route, and it's solely due to the great view of the city.

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 at about 8:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment