Monday, March 29, 2010

356/365 Looking down: together

How about a photo of a person looking down for today's themed photo? And not just any person, but a beautiful bride on her wedding day.

I've had several friends get married (we have indeed reached the age where it becomes a regular occurrence), and I've been a guest at one friend's wedding. But this was the first of my close friends -- a friend who I've seen recently and regularly -- to get married.

It's hard to believe! I think about my parents, particularly my mom, and the things she was doing at my age. At that time, she had me -- a toddler -- and a baby boy on the way.

I can't imagine how different my life would be if I were married with children (plural) already. It certainly puts some small worries into perspective.

Think about it: what was happening in your parents' life when they were your age? 

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000

No comments:

Post a Comment