Thursday, March 11, 2010

340/365 Hidden letter in an eyelash curler

Take a guess at the hidden letter here. I saw both a lowercase "d" and a "p," depending on which way you turned it.

As a young woman who does indeed wear makeup, and has for years, an eyelash curler has become a daily tool in my arsenal.

And I find it really funny that many men seem to be completely intimidated by this little gadget. Have you had that same experience?

Yes, you're putting a metal tool near your eye. And yes, if you don't release your lashes before pulling your hand away from your face, you will definitely lose some lashes.

But keep the phrase "be gentle" in your mind, and with a little practice you'll do just fine. No need to freak out.


Go ahead. Try it. You know you're curious. I won't tell. (Though I'd love to hear about your experience when you're done!)

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment