Tuesday, September 1, 2009

163/365 Dry spaghetti

Pasta is my weakness.

It stems from being a picky eater as a child, unwillingable to eat out anywhere that didn't serve macaroni and cheese or plain spaghetti with the sauce on the side.

I was the odd little kid who loved pasta so much that when we made macaroni necklaces at school, I ate all the dry macaroni on the bus before I made it home. "Mom, you should see the necklace I made! Well, this string is the only thing left, but it was pretty!"

Thankfully I outgrew that phase, but I still can't resist pasta. I'd never make it on the Atkins diet.

I do still like crunching on dry pasta. I don't think I'll ever outgrow that.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment