Sunday, September 20, 2009

180/365 Meet Roman

Meet Roman.

A regal name for a sweet dog who has been lovingly deemed the "anti-terrier" by his owners/parents/pack leaders.

Roman is the four-legged child of my aunt and uncle in Michigan, and I met Roman for the first time last weekend when they donated their treadmill to my young-start-up cause.

A Cairn Terrier, Roman was quiet, well behaved, and admirably stayed out of everyone's way as we were moving heavy objects from location to location. He preferred to observe the action from a few feet away.

I had my camera with me, so you know there's no way I could resist photographing him. When it came to capturing him in the sunshine, his dark fur, nose, and eyes presented a completely opposite situation than when I photograph Buster in the same light. You see why, yes?

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/250s, f/5.6 at ISO 100 in direct sunlight at about 1:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment