Sunday, April 13, 2008

30/365 Mouth watering

Tonight we had one of my new favorite dinners -- ultra-thin turkey tenderloins (with True Lemon) and wild rice... YUM. I read the nutrition information on the turkey when I moved it from freezer to fridge, and it's crazy good for you! I knew it was extra special to begin with, but that just tops the cake because it's better than I thought.

Actually, tonight was a modified version of the true greatness -- leftover white rice substituted for wild rice (bummer) and green beans added as a side. The return of Spring Green Things continues!

It's one of those meals where I have to force myself to put my fork down between bites because otherwise I tend to eat it like I've been stranded on Survivor for a month and haven't had anything but raw fish and coconut milk.

It's that good.

It's also one of the few leftovers that makes me want to break my Work Lunch Rule (read: I don't want to have to waste any of my 60-minute lunch break to stand at a microwave and heat something up).

It's that good.

Is your mouth watering now, too?

Camera: Canon Rebel DSLR 1/60s, f/4.5, ISO 1600 under overhead fluorescent lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment