Sunday, April 6, 2008

22/365 Bonding and bowling



I'm a terrible bowler. I think I'm actually getting worse as time goes on instead of better. The extent of my bowling experience is rather limited. I've never had a lesson, though I look like I know what I'm doing (before I step up for my turn) because I bring my own shoes.

They're actually my mom's old shoes from the days when my parents bowled on a league together. The shoes are white and blue -- a welcome escape from the neon-orange and brown that you find on most rentals. They save me a few dollars and a lot of discomfort.

Luckily, my bowling companions yesterday were the type who don't judge my skills (or lack thereof). I bowled with my girlfriends at an official 500 Festival Princess/Partner outing. We, the old has-beens, got an organized chance to talk to the current group of 33 and socialize amongst ourselves as well. My bowling score may have been low, but my spirits were high!

Camera: Canon Rebel DSLR, natural lighting on Program setting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, oh man... bowling sounds like fun and is probably actually *more* fun if you're not very good. : ) We did a lot of bowling in Lowell & Granger/South Bend over Christmas break, and I progressively got worse and worse.

    Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete