Sunday, December 27, 2009

271/365 The road to the Creamery


I made a quick trek to the Trader's Point Creamery after work one day last week. Some friends of mine are enthusiastic believers in the organic food movement, so for part of their Christmas gift, I got them a selection of the Creamery's special cheeses.

The Creamery's cattle are 100% grass-fed, and all their foods are organic. They claim to be the only creamery in the country to provide 100% grass-fed whole milk in a bottle -- I'll take their word for it.

The Creamery is not far off my regular commute to and from work, so it was a quick stop for me. What I didn't expect was how narrow and secluded the road to the Creamery actually was. I'm completely used to roads like this, but the mental image in my mind of its location was a bit more well-traveled.

I plan to make it a point to return for their Farmer's Market and in-house restaurant at some point soon.

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 at about 5:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment