Friday, December 18, 2009

261/365 Office holiday party


Last week's office holiday party was definitely one of the most fun I've been to. We had an ugly Christmas sweater contest that nearly everyone took part in, a fun white elephant gift exchange, and a gingerbread-building contest.

For the last portion, we were divided into eight teams, and we had about 20 minutes to decorate a gingerbread house. The wait staff at the restaurant judged and chose the three winners.
 
My team got robbed, but I admit I'm a little biased. We had (second house from the right in front) pretzel sticks as shingles and a chimney made from Cheese-its. And we finished with enough time left for me to walk around and photograph the other teams working.

Lots of fun with the coworkers!

Camera: Canon 40D with 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/3.5 at ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment