Thursday, November 12, 2009

228/365 Another year older


When I get together with my girlfriends, there are more than enough cameras on hand to document the event.

On Saturday night I went into downtown Indianapolis to celebrate one of their birthdays. As November nights go, this one was gorgeous -- the high that day neared 70°F. I don't know if it was the unusual weather or a combination of events downtown, but the place was hopping.

We managed to get a table for seven in less than 30 minutes, which was completely unexpected. Just across the street, the wait for a group of that size at P.F. Chang's was more than two hours.

It's hard to believe that we'll next be celebrating the holidays together... boy, do I have a lot of shopping yet to do!

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000

No comments:

Post a Comment