Tuesday, November 10, 2009

226/365 Temptation distraction


I'm a little gum-obsessed lately. Extra Fruit Sensations gum, in particular.

You should see inside my desk drawer at work -- I have seven different flavors. Crazy, I know, but when I see a new flavor on the shelf at Target, I have to try it.

The best part is it keeps me from snacking at work. My office keeps pretzels and fruit snacks on hand for us all the time, which is nice, but having fruity, sugar-free is enough of a distraction to keep me away.

It's a bit like having Halloween candy sitting around. Proximity increases likelihood of consumption.

Oh, and my favorite flavors, if you're interested? Strawberry Banana and Sweet Watermelon. Excellent.

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment