Monday, November 9, 2009

223/365 Breaking in the old shoes again


It feels good to put these shoes on again.

They're ballroom dance shoes, and I haven't worn them in a few years. One of my goals for 2009 (otherwise known as New Year's resolutions) was to start dancing again. It's been much too long, and dancing has always been a big part of my life, since the days I started clogging in elementary school.

So something's been missing!

Last week, I took a beginner's swing dance class with two friends who've never danced before. I already knew the majority of what was taught, but I just focused on having fun, refreshing my memory, and getting the technique right. I had lots of fun, and I think they did as well.

I'm looking forward to what is next!

Camera: Canon 40D with 430EX Speedlite, 1/125s, f/4 at ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment