Sunday, May 10, 2009

47/365 Friday morning sunrise

On the subject of the sky, whether it be sunrise, sunset or any state in between, I agree with the Pioneer Woman: boy, do I love the sky.

You only have to click on one of my tags in the list on the right to see how often I'm captivated. Check out clouds, night, night sky, sky, star trails, storms, sunrise, sunset, and weather to catch all of them.

I easily catch more sunsets than sunrises, but let's face it -- I'm just not out and about as often at sunrise. Especially now, when it's miraculously arriving earlier and earlier by the day.

This sunrise caught my eye on my drive to work on Friday. It wasn't overly colorful, but the clouds were interesting, and that really affects the scene. Beautiful!

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 at about 7:15 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment