Saturday, December 20, 2008

273/365 Morning fog

I've always known that weather in Indiana is a rapidly changing force, but if there were any doubt, yesterday morning proved it.

It started with a freezing rain and ice storm overnight. That changed to rain in the morning (which is about the time I had to get out for a couple appointments). A couple hours later, temperatures began to rise toward 50 degrees, during which fog rose over still-frozen ground.

As the day progressed, temperatures started falling again, and tomorrow we're supposed to have afternoon chill in the single-digits.

Weird!

That fog rolling through a cemetery in Brownsburg struck me as I was sitting at a stoplight. I was able to capture it before the light changed and I had to drive away.

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000 at about 9:45 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment