Monday, November 24, 2008

SightSalad on hiatus

My laser eye surgery went well, I'm healing nicely, but it's taking longer than I anticipated. The surgeon made the decision that day to perform PRK instead of Lasik, which is safer but takes longer to get clear vision.

I've been taking my daily pictures with my PowerShot, but honestly, they suck! I've been confined to the house, I can't see the screen to even tell if the photo is in focus, and it's just not pretty. So I'm going to scrap those photos and pick up when I can reasonably see again -- hopefully within the next few days.

Until then, here are some links to keep you busy:

The Big Picture. Always blows me away.

Danese Kenon, a local Indy Star photographer, who inspires me with her daily variety.

Digital Photography School encourages you to never give up.

I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment