Thursday, November 6, 2008

236/365 At the car wash

I still feel like a kid when I go to the car wash, especially those that have the sweeping and spinning cloths that brush the car. They're definitely more exciting than the no-touch washes that just spray streams of water.

We had a trusty Jeep Cherokee that leaked in multiple crevices when I was a kid. Chase and I knew the routine:
1. Grab napkins or a complimentary paper towel for each hand.
2. Press into window corners.
3. Give the go-ahead to proceed into the wash.
4. Watch for rogue water trails not covered by two hands. Squeal if overwhelmed.
5. Exit the wash.
6. Dry inside window sills, laugh about the experience, ask, "Can we do it again?"

We were easily amused kids.

Car washes aren't quite that exciting anymore, but I still get a kick out of it.

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000

No comments:

Post a Comment