Thursday, November 20, 2008

250/365 Farewell, glasses and contacts!

Today is the big day!

After 12:30 today, if everything goes as planned, I will no longer need glasses until I'm in my 40s and need reading glasses! It's a very strange thought. I don't remember life without needing glasses.

Until today, the image in my mind of how this will go was from Sex and the City, Season 3, the season premier, when Miranda gets Lasik. (I tried to find a clip on YouTube, with no luck.) We'll see how accurate it is.

I'm supposed to avoid reading, watching TV, or being on the computer for prolonged periods of time for the next few days, so my posting on here will be sporadic or nonexistent. Not to worry, I still plan to get my daily photos using the live-view on my PowerShot so I don't have to bring it up to my eye.

Until then...

Camera: Canon 40D with 60mm macro lens and external E-TTL flash, 1/125s, f/2.8 at ISO 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment