Friday, October 17, 2008

215/365 Classic cars and rain clouds

I got both of these photos on my drive to and from an optometrist appointment on Wednesday.

The first one makes me think of a scene you'd see in Cars:
It looks like the car is in trouble behind bars and needs rescued.

Has anyone ever asked you, "If you could travel back in time, to what era would you go?" (I'm using era in the general terms, not scientifically.)

I always say that I'd go to the 1950s when they drove cars like this. I'd want to go to sock hops, wear poodle skirts and dresses, spend Friday night at the drive-in... wait a minute, do I just want to step into Grease?

I captured this second photo about an hour and a half later. Rain was rolling in, but the sun still fought to stream through one break in the clouds.

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD1000
Car: about 4:00 p.m.
Barn: about 5:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment