Sunday, May 25, 2008

71/365 A picture of happiness

This picture of Buster cracks me up. He looks like a picture of happiness, for one thing. But beyond that, you could come up with dozens of captions for it.
"If I pick up my legs just a little higher, my stomach may actually clear the grass!"

"I don't know what that was, but I'm getting away from it as fast as I can!"

"Wait, Mommy, wait!"

I love that little guy.

We have a new round of flowers blooming in the yard right now, so of course I have to include a new photo of one. This is an alium. They grow on long, skinny, straight stalks with no leaves, then the blossom itself is a perfectly round snowball made up of lots of little blooms. They're 2-3 feet tall, too, so they stand up above everything around them.
Beautiful!

Camera: Canon Rebel DSLR 1/125s, f/5.6 at ISO 100 in natural light at approximately 6:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment