Thursday, February 11, 2010

313/365 Under the wire

I barely got this photo in under the wire, at 11:55 a.m.

Whew, that was close!

I have a good excuse, though:  I was occupied by work. Yep, work. Most of my morning was spent in a meeting at a client's office, so on the way back to our building, I got this photo on I-465. Don't worry, I was the passenger, not the driver.

Not that I haven't been known to shoot photos while driving. I don't text and drive, though. I promise.

I set my shutter speed for 1/5 second, which in the land of photography is pretty long. It gave me the great blur you see here, a photo of a passing semi truck.

I need to do blurry shots more often. Who needs sharp focus, anyways? Look out, that may become a week-long theme!

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/5s, f/22 at ISO 100 at about 11:55 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment