Tuesday, February 9, 2010

311/365 Rise of the sun

It would have been sacrilege if I'd completed a "photos before noon" theme without a sunrise photo. Thankfully, the weather cooperated and allowed me to get one done.

This is a little creek-side park that I pass on my commute every day. The picnic table is only about 15 yards off the highway, but the setting feels more remote. I may have to bring my lunch here one day when the weather warms up, because my office has no suitable lunch-time outdoor seating.

I love eating my lunch outside [when it's warm]. It serves many purposes:  I get away from my desk, a breath of fresh air, a dose of sunshine, and some quiet time to myself. I find that it recharges me for the afternoon.

I'll be looking forward to those days returning in a couple months!

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/60s, f/3.5 at ISO 400 at about 7:45 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment