Tuesday, January 20, 2009

304/365 Changing of the guard

On the eve of an historic inauguration, Barack Obama's face is on the cover of TIME magazine for at least the third time (that I can recall) in the last three or four months.

One of my favorite blogs, The Big Picture, has a post this week showing photos of inauguration preparations. And judging by photo #23, TIME isn't the only magazine featuring this face on its cover.

I'll be listening to coverage leading up to the event on the radio in my office, and then at lunch time, everyone will be watching the inauguration in the conference room at work.

The last time I remember seeing a TV on at work was in March of 2007 during March Madness.

What does that say?

Camera: Canon 40D with external E-TTL flash, 1/125s, f/5.6 at ISO 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment