Tuesday, January 6, 2009

291/365 Another favorite TV show returns

One of my favorite TV shows, The Biggest Loser, started its new season Tuesday night.

I find the show to be incredibly motivating and inspiring. I've become more and more addicted as seasons progress.

I'm very blessed: integrating exercise into my regular routine has been ingrained in me since I was a little kid. We have a picture of me as a toddler raising little pink weights over my head, one of my Christmas gifts that year.

So I've grown up with that mentality. But so many people haven't, and this show makes that point more strongly than anything I've seen. It's sad. It's unbelievable. But the idea behind the show and the way it's carried out is incredibly inspiring.

I'm glad they only waited a few weeks between seasons!

Camera: Canon 40D, 1 second, f/8 at ISO 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment