Sunday, July 25, 2010

66/365 Changing sunrise

When it comes to sunrises and sunsets, I'm a sucker for the times when the sun's rays are visibly peaking through the clouds in shafts of light.

Like most people, I have a standard route that I take to and from work every day. The route I've chosen is curvy and don't rise above 45mph, but in my mind, it beats sitting in traffic on the interstate. I'd rather be moving.

When I saw this scene, I pulled off the road to capture it before it faded away. I often find myself looking for a sunrise photo in this spot simply because my route is so wooded -- meaning this is often the most unobstructed view of the sky I get before getting to the edge of Indianapolis.

On this morning, it worked!

Camera: Canon 40D, 1/250s, f/5.6 at ISO 100 at about 7:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment